[time-nuts] HP 5342A (18 GHz) vs 5352B (40 GHz) frequency counters

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Fri Nov 21 18:09:51 EST 2014

I have one of the source locking "EIP", which  works up to 90GHz, but
used only for 60,xx GHz only, they are sometimes relative inexpensive
available on e-bay, see here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EIP-578-MICROWAVE-FREQUENCY-COUNTER-10Hz-TO-90GHz-INCL-SENSOR-/111503803566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f62504ae
73
Alex