[time-nuts] HP 5342A (18 GHz) vs 5352B (40 GHz) frequency counters

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:29:53 EST 2014

David a free opinion and thats about what its worth.
The 5342 counter was a good counter but very old now.
I used to use the 5342s for satellite work and always wanted one for home.
But given its age circa 1980 I believe, maybe it works or not at all
frequencies.
I would simply go with the 5352b because at least there is some chance to
find parts if needed.
As I say not a great answer.
Regards
Paul