[time-nuts] LTE Lite SkyTraq chip info

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:21:29 EST 2014

Said
Really did not run it very long a few hours.
In that time it ran fine and on Vista no less. Now thats scary.
The fact that it had my location and insists on Asia along with fixed
screen scaling hints that its half beaked.
But there was little additional value compared to ublox accept for one
thing I noticed.
On ublox the update to the C/N updates every other second same with other
screens. Then blanks the screen and repeats. A bit annoying. PUTTY isn't
pretty but has what I care about. The offset.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL