[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Fri Nov 28 16:23:39 EST 2014

All:

After running my 20 MHz LTE-Lite for a week or so, I shut it down and
connected one of the 10 MHz units.

The LEDs appear to be responding (survey still in progress) as per the
quick start guide.

Windows installed a new comm port and driver.  (COMM6, with FTDI
driver)  The COMM5 port which was the 20 MHz unit is gone.

U-center has selected COMM6 and is autobaud at 38000, but is showing my
nothing except blank screens and a red NO FIX.  Have I missed
something?  Or will it not report anything until a lock is achieved??

Thanks,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org

---