[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Oct 8 10:00:24 EDT 2014

I'll introduce another angle to the discussion:

How have others handled bringing the USB or Ethernet
interface outside of their 5370?  There aren't exactly any
extra holes in the back panel to run the cables through.

Is removing the HPIB connector "the way"?

Is anyone making a replacement panel that has a USB
and an RJ connector mounted?

I don't like leaving the lids off of my test equipment.

-Chuck Harris