[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361/Z3812A GPSDO initial setup

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 25 08:09:01 EDT 2014

Hi

One of the interesting things about these little receiver modules is that they don’t all report the same survey location. There are NIST papers with examples. You could probably spend a lot of time on the “why”.

If you are getting “poor geometry” errors, either you have an antenna issue, or your receiver is in trouble some other way. It should go into survey mode and stick there. It should be solidly into the survey after about 10 minutes power on.

Bob