[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 3210 Cesium Standard

Adrian Constantinescu adrian.valentin.constantinescu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:58:06 EDT 2014

Hello,
I have a OSA-5585 cesium PRS and it is not working.
On the local manager i have a cesium module alarm. I opened it and found out
that the high power module that drives the cesium oven is not working because
it doesn't receive the correct voltages. Instead of 10 and 24 volts it only
gets 8 and 13 volts. So i pulled out the power board and found out all the
capacitors were bulged. I replaced all of them with the corresponding values
and now i have 0 volts on its output and some smoke coming from a diode on the
board.

Does anyone have some schematics for this unit, or could at least help me with
the connectors on the power board? I found the output connectors that should
deliver the 10 and 24 volts but i don't know what the inputs are. If i can find
out what the inputs are then i could debug the board easier.

Please excuse my writing, english is not my native language.