[time-nuts] Correcting jitter on the 1 PPS signalfromaGPSreceiver.

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 13:11:25 EDT 2014

Peter,

I should mention that all you need to avoid amplitude-modulating your 10MHz signal by the 1PPS DC return current and pumping massive current through your coax and termination resistor is to add a 41 to 47 Ohms series resistor to your 1PPS source as close to the driver as possible... It is really that simple.

Bye,
Said

Sent from my iPad