[time-nuts] newcomer

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 12:17:01 EDT 2014

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the list!

We designed a 1GHz crystal LO for PLLs (the ULN-1G) using an off the shelf miniature 500MHz crystal oscillator which is run at 3 rd overtone internally then using a diode doubler and a steep bandpass filter using several Mini Circuits ceramic filters and a 20dBm amp.

Works like a charm and has phase noise very close to theoretical..

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone