[time-nuts] Modern HW replacement for ATOM based NTP server?

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:17:12 EDT 2015

Internally the rPI is a ver awkward beast: the CPU is connected to a
GPU, and the GPU is connected to the GPIOs... so lots of jitter and latency.

It was designed to be a video decoder... the CPU is there for testing
and housekeeping. It works, surelly, but it´s not designed to have low
latency and jitter.

Daniel