[time-nuts] Ultra High Stability Time Base Options for 53132A

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 12 17:22:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

The buffer transistors has not AC-bypass of the emitter resistance, so
that the DC current becomes large and thus contributes flicker noise.

The comparator at the bottom isn't doing a beutifull work of squaring
things up without contributing noise, considering the sine output of the
10811.

Was that it, Rick?

Cheers,
Magnus