[time-nuts] HP5328A & HP5328B option 040

Luca Dal Passo iw2lje at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:39:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
    another interesting item about the suffix letter topic,  is the hp 8620
sweep generator. The 8620B is a very simplified version of the 8620A, not
an improved one. It comes without markers, that is without some knobs,
withouth some dials, and without some boards. The 8620C is a later
improoved version of the 8620A.
Bye
Luca
iw2lje