[time-nuts] Has my TBolt gone south ?

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 12 21:50:46 EDT 2015

I have had a similar issue occur. For some reason it all of a sudden wanted to do wanted to do a self survey but couldn't. Stuck at 1% on the survey. I switched to Tboltmonitor as my backup program and was able to re input my lat/long and altitude settings, saved and it carried on. Power glitch, firmware issue, who knows.
p.s. I believe you need a minimum of three satellites to work through the standard or precision survey.

-=Bryan=-