[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Sat Aug 29 09:03:36 EDT 2015

Keep in mind that potentiometer R6 is one of the key components of the
C-field circuit.
Together with R8 and R12, it defines the reference voltage to Q6A/B.
The tempco of that wire-wound potentiometer can certainly not be neglected.

I would suggest to check the C-field temperature dependency with an
external precision current source feeding the C-coil directly.

Adrian