[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Tue Dec 8 14:20:35 EST 2015

I looked up the part number of the cable I installed and the data sheet says it does have Teflon insulation.  It does look different than other Teflon cables I have seen though. My main concern was and is the fire rating.  The comments about the phase stability are also of interest.   If anyone has this type of data for RG 6 style cables I'd be interested in seeing it.

If I ever run new cables to the roof I might pull an new run of rg6 for the GPS.

At one point I was looking at ways to safely route non fire rated hard line to my GPS receiver.

Sent from my iPhone