[time-nuts] homebrew counter new board test result

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 24 05:03:49 EST 2015

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:10:30 +0800
"Li Ang" <379998 at qq.com> wrote:

Thanks for the update!

>  It looks like that the jitter of MC100LVELT22 is much bigger at slow slew rate.

Yes. You should not use a logic gates with analog input signals.
Using a 74LVC14 helps due to its Schmitt-Trigger input. I think
the proper solution here would be to use a high speed comparator
instead (with hysteresis).

Do you have an Idea why the ADEV diverges between 10s and 100s?
Are those temperature effects on the different input configurations?
Or is it an artefact of the measurement?

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.