[time-nuts] HP 5370a

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:24:15 EDT 2015

Matthias
OK my diagrams show traditional parts like ecl gates. To Bruces comment
that the delay line is not coax. Makes sense. But I have never had to get
to the level you will need. It is odd that two do not work. But
interpolators are funny things and its possible both are on some edge. Not
to mis-lead you.
By the way at this point if I have a piece of test gear thats basically
Dead I dive in and open cans etc. The nothing to loose mode.
Best of luck
Paul
WB8TSL