[time-nuts] New wrist watch

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:47:22 EDT 2015

I too have a Wave Ceptor. If you put it in a metal box every night (it
tries to sync from 12midnight to 2AM) you may get it to run unlocked from
WWVB. Mine gets off by a few seconds every month when it runs unlocked, but
is never off by more than a fifth of a second when it locks every night.

Tim N3QE