[time-nuts] Firmware and antenna for Stanford Research FS700 Loran C frequency standard

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:43:17 EDT 2015

David
Any LORAN C boat antenna will work fine. I do know that if you have a
distribution system then to make the SRS happy you need to add a 420 ohm R
to ground to act as a antenna preamp current load. It checks.
Equally a fet/transistor VLF preamp will work well. Even a long length of
wire if the signals strong.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL