[time-nuts] Distributiuon Amlifier Altinex DA1804NT

Vlad time at patoka.org
Thu May 28 23:21:31 EDT 2015

Bob,

You are correct. I am using HP 5386A. And its only HP counter I have. I
set Gate time equal to 10sec. May be this gate time is an issue ? The
other settings is .1s, and 1s.
Meantime, I did switch ref signal source from Trimble TB to Oscilloquarz
8663-SX OCXO and connected MV89A to counter input. 8 hours later, I'll
see what will be on chart.

Regards,
Vlad

--