[time-nuts] KD2BD WWVB receiver/decoder in QEX

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:32:26 EST 2015

Tim
Its a good article and Reginald and I have been discussing offline. If you
like lots of opamps its very good. Its pretty much all discreet easy to
wire parts. But a lot of them. We have looked at the 10 Mhz VCO and even
calling Bomar and its not available so will guess like many projects its
what was on hand. Same with the very wide range of opamps.
That said its a very up to date wwvb receiver.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL