[time-nuts] The Symmetricom GPS Antenna's (Export licenses? are there any needed?)

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 3 09:52:49 EDT 2015

Hi

These antennas are in the same league as a automotive GPS. Since they don’t even have the GPS receiver in them, they actually have fewer regulations on them. As such
there are no restrictions on exporting them. That said, I don’t think I would ship anything (even a bottle of milk) to some countries without expecting a hassle. As long as you are shipping to Europe, there should be no problem at all.

Bob