[time-nuts] Beginners GPS locked frequency counter question

Mod Mix modmix at t-online.de
Sat Oct 31 10:14:55 EDT 2015

Chris,
> Can a soundcard be locked to GPS instead of its own internal crystal for precise frequency output?
I do not know which soundcard you have in mind - hope to be not totally
off-topic.
I use a KS-24361 10MHz signal at the Mutec MC-3+ reference input to feed
MC-3+ generated word clock with better (short time) stability into my
sound cards.
Sound quality improvement of course depends on the world clock handling
on the given card - works fine with both, RME AES PCI and Lynx L22.
hth
Ulli