[time-nuts] Beginners GPS locked frequency counter question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:41:20 EDT 2015

Chris welcome to the group.
Several comments.
The 1 or 2 Hz most likely is trigger and jitter. Its somewhat odd that you
are off by 2 Hz. Typically its 1 Hz.
I suspect you are also working 136 KHz. With respect to sound cards the
internal clock could be replaced and locked if its at all accessible. With
todays integration thats hard to say.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL