[time-nuts] HP5065 integrator PCB

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat Sep 12 05:53:23 EDT 2015

On pages 90 and 91 of:

	http://www.kennethkuhn.com/hpmuseum/scans/hp5065a_part3.pdf

You can see how HP used an op-amp for the integrator in later revs.

I have the older style semi-discrete integrator (seen on page 32-33
in the same pdf), and reason to think it is quite temperature
sensitive so I want to upgrade, and will produce a PCB.

The plan is to use the schematic on page 91, but to also add a
prototyping area on the board for further experimentation (for
instance modern auto-zero op-amps)

Before I do that I want to hear if anybody else would be interested ?

I havn't done the math/pricing, but I expect that total cost would
be approx $10, including postage for a regular letter.

Reply by private email please.

Poul-Henning

(If somebody more qualified or better connected to PCB manufacturing want
to help me with this, I'd be very happy.  PCBs is not my core competency.)