[time-nuts] Trimble GPSDO board

Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sat Sep 12 19:50:33 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I finally hooked up my Trimble GPSDO today.  I noticed it took a long time
to lock and then the 10MHz would not come out until it achieved lock.  I hit
the reset switch and then it lost lock and surprisingly it takes forever to
lock up again.  After cycling power, it did produce and output, but it was
not locked, it was at least 1 cycle off.

Does anyone know what the MACT switch does?

I probed the RS-232 and saw nothing coning out.  Did anyone have any luck in
talking to this unit?

After an hour and a half, still nothing coming out.  I wonder if I have a
lemon.

Bob