[time-nuts] Possible GPS Interference test

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:18:54 EDT 2015

I went ahead and did the math based on some of your numbers. I was a little
unclear on which numbers to use.

-2E-10 in frequency over 5 minutes, is -60ns. 60ns is not completely
unreasonable for an ionospheric delay variation over hours, but I think it
would be unusual for there to be so much tumult in just 5 minutes though.
(Especially when geophysical K index has been particularly calm lately.)

On the other hand, -2E-10 over 3 hours, is -2 microseconds which is just
huge!

Do you have anything like a graph of phase difference or EFC over those 3
hours?

Tim N3QE