[time-nuts] GPS Timing antennas, NIB

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Apr 23 14:02:23 EDT 2016

Good day,

	All the recent talk of coax types and antennas reminded me. There's a
seller on Epay (rdr-electronics) who has a whole stack of Lucent-tagged,
high-rejection rated (as in spurious RF emissions) timing antennas at
what I thought was a pretty good price. I bought three of them last week.

	Item number is: 231917475470

	One of the nicest things about these units is they will, apparently,
run on any DC bias from 3.3-12V. Two are going in to replace my older
antennas, and one is going on my test bench.

	No relation to the seller other than being a very happy customer.

	Keep the peace(es).

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR