[time-nuts] Oscillator Phase Noise: A 50-Year Review

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 12:32:02 EDT 2016

Here is another comment ;

this paper is too self-centered for it to be the  reliable historical
report which we would like.
It seems that Edson did some great work before,

73 de Ulrich , and I agree with the statement

http://www.tubebooks.org/Books/vto.pdf

Vacuum tube oscillators

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/6/2016 9:02:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,