[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:55:35 EDT 2016

I concur. I have been using ExpressPCB extensively over the last 2 years
with great satisfaction now that it is possible to get Gerber files from
them.
I typically use the mini board pro service (3 bare boards, 2 sided with
solder mask and silk screen) for prototypes and then buy the Gerbers to
have production quantities done overseas.
The boards are of high quality and the service is very fast at a very
reasonable price.
The only gotcha with regard to Gerber files is that you can only buy
Gerbers for boards that you have actually bought from them, so the process
is to buy the prototypes, then if you are happy with those, buy the Gerbers
for that design.

Didier KO4BB