[time-nuts] State of the art of crystal oscillator measurements

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 21:06:28 EDT 2016

-177dBm /Hz at 300 deg  SSB phase noise is correct, not because AM/  FM but
Single Sideband Energy .
In my last QEX paper I showed the measured AM and FM levels and how to
calculate them.

73 de Ulrich

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/11/2016 9:00:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,