[time-nuts] Mini ovens packaging

Guillermo Sobreviela Falces Guillermo.Sobreviela at uab.cat
Thu Aug 11 05:05:02 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I am currently looking for a temperature compensation system for an IC (Temperature range from -40°C to 120°C and chip area of 1cm x 1cm). This compensation system has to be external to the IC and, as the power consumption is not the main problem, I have been looking for a crystal oven. The ideal solution will be a PCB compatible oven, but it also can be an external element.

I have found some mini ovens in http://www.isotemp.com/ (Set point +35°C to +95°C), but seem to be quite small for my IC. I would like to know if there are other companies selling only the oven packaging for OCXO systems with a similar size to this:

http://www.vectron.com/products/ocxo/ox-208.pdf

Greetings and thank you all in advance.