[time-nuts] Mini ovens packaging

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Aug 12 10:08:59 EDT 2016

Hi

To do a good job of actually controlling the IC temperature, you will need to enclose it and the part of the board it
is on inside the oven. Toss in the wide temperature range (oven running at > 130C). That quickly becomes complicated.
You don’t mention a stability requirement. That also needs to be considered.

Have you considered just building your own heater?

Bob