[time-nuts] Anybody want a Thunderbolt power supply?

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:59:39 EDT 2016

Ah,  these are the LM723 based linear supplies,  Lambda Coutant made
variants as did Farnell,  they're renowned as high reliability,  low noise
supplies.

There are schematics out there for the variants but they're all extremely
similar if not identical.

I think I may even have a couple of original manuals with schematics,  I
may be able to dig them out and scan if they're of interest.