[time-nuts] Anybody want a Thunderbolt power supply?

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Wed Aug 31 14:22:39 EDT 2016

Clint wrote:

 >> Ah,  these are the LM723 based linear supplies,  Lambda Coutant made
 >> variants as did Farnell,  they're renowned as high reliability,  low
noise
 >> supplies.
 >>
 >> There are schematics out there for the variants but they're all
extremely
 >> similar if not identical.

I don't have a schematic for the HTAA-16W-A, but Clint is correct --
each of the three supplies is a bog-standard LM723 circuit.  I am
attaching a reverse-engineered schematic I found on the net of a
different Power One supply as an example.  I hope I've made it small
enough to get through the server without list-minder approval, in case
Tom is still away.

Best regards,

Charles