[time-nuts] HP53131A RS232 question

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 2 13:15:25 EST 2016

Hi

With a 1 second gate time, you will get one data output per second with the
settings you have described. I suspect there is something else wrong with your
setup. The same settings will work for 1 pps and give you one reading output
per second.  The input level should have no impact as long as it will properly
trigger the counter.

Bob