[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

bjones0 at mindspring.com bjones0 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 10 12:21:51 EST 2016

Thanks for the new version of Lady Heather!  I have already downloaded, compiled it and it is running well on my linux box, but I did have one minor problem.
I am running Fedora 24 (have not upgraded my Time/Radio PC to Fedora 25 yet) and followed the readme instruction:

For Fedora Linux edit the makefile and change "OS = g++" to "OS = gpp".

but making this edit did not work for me (could not find gpp).   I had to change it back to g++ and it compiled without errors.

Thanks again for this great program!

73,
Brian
KD4UYP