[time-nuts] GALILEO online: any changes seen?

bg bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Dec 16 00:58:42 EST 2016

The key change is that now there is a "Service definition document" for each service entering Initial Services. Thus there is a Quality (or lack) of service defined for each signal.

Sent from my smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa at gmail.com> Date: 15/12/2016  19:54  (GMT+01:00) To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] GALILEO online: any changes seen?
David, several of your satellite count graphs show a slow upward trend
throughout this calendar year, with a bump up for the month of October,
falling back down for part of November, then another step up at the
beginning of December.

This is particularly clear on the graph labeled "u-blox MAX-M8Q" on
"RasPi-10", showing a sharp uptick since December 1.

Could this be Galileo or hard to say?

Or maybe just leaves falling off of the trees? :-)

Tim N3QE