[time-nuts] Inside a CTS 1960017 OCXO

Rob Sherwood. rob at nc0b.com
Mon Feb 29 17:13:17 EST 2016

I have two Perseus, one in my Denver lab and one on loan to N0QO. Adam in Canada has his own Perseus, CTS module and some other lab supply.

It looks like one of the disassembled CTS modules also has spurs in the 40 to 70-Hz range.  Some kind of oscillation.

I'll get back to this issue after some other projects are finished.

Rob
NC0B

Sent from my iPad