[time-nuts] New Member + Basic Questions

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:11:21 EST 2016

The 8660 is really a sweep generator designed for alignment of IF stages of airband and satellite gear.  Hence its odd frequency selections and it's miserable phase noise performance that being said I have a couple of them and the are good generators for  general purpose use if you respect their limitations

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri