[time-nuts] [Bulk] Re: GPS PRN 32

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Jan 27 00:16:10 EST 2016

I don't know if this related or not but my Z3816A (with Symmetricom SatStat) is displaying the proper time but a date of 12 Sep 2035, tracking PRN 1, 7, 17, 19, 28 and 30.

My TBolt (with Lady Heather) is displaying proper time and date, tracking 1, 7, 11, 17, 19, 28 and 30

I 'cycled' power on the Z3816A but it came up with the same erroneous date again.  TFOM is 3 and FFOM is 0.

I'm going to open the unit, remove the 'back up' battery and let it 'rediscover' itself and see what happens.  I tried to set the date via command but no joy.

Joe