[time-nuts] Good GPSDO?

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 3 02:29:22 EDT 2016

You will find most if all of these units are using a Trimble 63090/73090/65256. You will find a lot of good information on this EEVBLOG forum board
if by chance it is a Symmetricom then
As for spec and how good these are I own a the Symmetricom but don't have the equipment and more importantly the knowledge to test or give advice to others. Will defer that to the experts on Time-Nuts.
p.s. if you search eBay for the Trimble with the mfg. numbers as I mentioned you will find them a lot cheaper if you want to roll out your own.