[time-nuts] OXCO Spurious Output at Line Frequencies

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Tue Jul 12 10:31:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

I agree with you. Some HP spectrum analyzer have  internal 50 and 100 Hz spurs down to -80dBc due the fan as described in the manual. It can be the spurs are from the test set and/or connection cables. If your oscillator is battery powered you can be sure the spurs are not from the source. Anyway I think the -130 dBc value is a very good response.

Luciano
www.timeok.it