[time-nuts] Lucent boxes

Douglas Baker kfourcle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:38:34 EDT 2016

Chris,
The RFTGm ("m" for miniature even though still a large box) is a later
version of the RFTG line.  The XO unit houses the GPS receiver which is
essential for disciplining.  Both boxes operate at 24 VDC and there is an
interface cable drawing on line at KO4BB's web site. Never tried to hook
them up together, but it might work.  Maybe others here may know.  Good
luck with it.
73's Doug