[time-nuts] How does sawtooth compensation work?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Jul 19 00:30:52 EDT 2016

The LEA-6T is a good receiver, but it does have a sawtooth bug.  From time to time, when the sawtooth is approximately 10,299 (or is it 10,399?) ps, the sign of the sawtooth is wrong.  It's an easy fix:  Just check whether the sawtooth makes "this" corrected measurement worse than the previous corrected measurement.  I haven't checked the LEA-M8T for the bug, as I turned off the notice message when I corrected it.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info