[time-nuts] Precision DACs (was: NCOCXO anyone?)

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:20:47 EDT 2016

The AD5791 specifications under various conditions are all roughly
consistent; 20 bits at DC, 16 bits at 10 ksps based on SFDR, and 12
bits at 1 Msps for large code changes.

Its intended application is DC where its 1 Msps update rate applies
for code steps of 500 or smaller and settling time will be within 1
LSB.