[time-nuts] HP 106a oscillator connectors question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:30:34 EDT 2016

There is a connector that looks like an SMA connector, but isn't.   Unfortunately I don't remember what they are called.  I have seen them used on microwave equipment (like VNA's).   Some idiots will really try hard to mate them with SMA's,  but just damage the connectors... and you don't want to know what replacements cost, especially when you have to have your VNA re-cal'd because the connector was damaged.
Hopefully one of our microwave experts will be able to point you in the right direction.
> They are not SMA but look to be the same diameter. 		 	   		  

More information about the time-nuts mailing list