[time-nuts] Need - PRS10 magic smoke

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:40:17 EDT 2016

Bob,
I would guess the tantalum was up to the job. But only for the first 7
years of its life. We tend to keep using things way past the intended life.
Maybe a case of just replacing the cap and cleaning up the stuff it sprayed
out when they burn like that. I have fixed a lot of test equipment that is
now on my bench thanks to those caps.
Kind of a love hate affair.
Regards
Paul.