[time-nuts] WWVB format change in 2012

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:12:02 EST 2016

As Tom mentioned I am familiar with the chips. But the bottom line is there
are no chips either old style or new around anymore from what I have seen.
If you can find the consumer atomic clocks that are pretty rare these days
you can get the AM clock receiver from those. The new chips (Literally the
die, not even an soic) was supposed to show up in clocks around the new
year. They never did or at least its totally not apparent. The intent was
not for consumer but embedded in things like stop lights.
But this thread shifted from the original request I believe for something
that could be used in Singapore.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL