[time-nuts] I am a nut

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:54:05 EST 2016

I don't think I would go messing with it just yet. If the reference is
powered as long as it is plugged in, leave it plugged in for a couple of
weeks and then check it. I adjusted the reference on an 8920 once, and best
I remember, it moves in steps. I don't think I ever got it dead on. It
might also depend on who did the cal. Back when we were still ISO9000, we
contracted with some folks who won't be named for calibration services.
After watching them work, I decided we were just paying for a cal sticker
and not for a real calibration.